Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Just As I Am

O LORD God,
help me today
to recognize
how significant my life is,
even when it seems obscure and unnoticed.
Keep me conscious that I
live it out
in your presence
and that all I am and do matters infinitely,
not just to me,
but to you,
and to the sum of good in your world.

So, Dear Father,
take my living today
into your keeping.
Give substance to my longing to serve you,
deepen my understanding of you and your dealings with this world,
and strengthen my will.
Help me to a more deeply assured control of my thoughts and feelings,
and the speech and action that flow from them:
teach me to bring them constantly under your care. ...

2nd Day - Morning
Just As I Am
Ruth Etchels

3 comments:

  1. We love you, you are being tested as Biblically as it comes. You are an inspiration to us all. FHS, janina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh. "live it out in your presence". That's the ticket. Thank you...

    ReplyDelete