Saturday, March 2, 2013

On the road again...

This morning I begin my trek back to South Carolina for the Diocesan Daughters of the King Retreat in mid-March. I'm taking a slow road through Nashotah and then Chicago and then Pittsburgh and then Columbia and finally to Camp St. Christopher. All of these places hold promise to be like last evening ... an evening where friends are found to be family as we eat and talk and laugh and share dreams and memories.

I want to write more but the Tahoe calls me to pack up and get on the road... so more later.

2 comments:

  1. The South awaits your return, albeit brief, with GREAT anticipation... You better take some preventative antihistamines!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that I will be able to see you!!! It will be great.
    Safe travels...Many prayers are with you.
    Hope to see you soon.
    Janice :)

    ReplyDelete