Saturday, January 19, 2013

Life in Narnia... I mean Honey Rock...

Where are Lucy and Mr. Tumnus?
Lanterns aglow to help us find our way in the night.
One walk to the Dining Hall.
Long Lake is in the background between the evergreens.
A balmy 33 degrees! The colors show what wax to use for your cross-country skis.
Brrrrrroomball. Remarkably eveyone is on his or her feet. Well, except for the goalie below...
Yes, 33 degrees and he is sitting on the ice in a t-shirt. Ah... youth!
Friends in the barn


These photos were taken on my walk today. It is now snowing and we hope for a couple more inches to help with the ski trails and make it safe for trail rides and sleigh rides. I can hear the cheers from the broomball court from my apartment. With four groups here there will be cheers all day and late into the evening.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pictures. It still looks way too cold. I really got a laugh seeing the goalie sittig there in his t shirt. WOW, not me!!!
    I know your enjoying this walk with our Lord.

    Allan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, it IS Narnia!!! Lucy is in the reflection of the shadows. Terrific pictures, thank you. Lovely to enjoy your walk with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound energized ! Safe warm and curious......what does God have up his sleeve for you ?

    ReplyDelete