Saturday, November 2, 2013

Choreography Wisdom from Lilias Trotter...

He's done it again! God makes me smile and shake my head. OK, I get it!

Yesterday, after posting about the new choreography, I found a bit of wisdom from Miraim Rockness in my inbox. Miriam considers portions of Lilias Trotter's painting journals and shares them with us. Through these amazing women, God has invited me again to join him in a new choreography ... choosing to drink deeply from His well of living water today knowing it is His perfect provision. And, His well will never run dry ... it will always be accessible for every today in the future. Some days the water may sit deep and still, which means I will have to let down a pail for it. Other days it may be a fountain bubbling up to overflowing, splashing over the edge. Either way God's blessing, His Presence is Present and it is His Perfect Provision ... both today and for the future.

Choose to take 3 minutes to read it ... a new choreography ... and may you drink deeply, too.

Parable of the Well Water

No comments:

Post a Comment